USER AGREEMENT Terms & Conditions of Real Estate Training by David Knox
BEFORE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE ONLINE TRAINING, YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By logging in, you agree to these terms.
1. Terms. This is a month-to-month subscription. You may cancel with 30 days notice before the end of your term. So a month-to-month user will have a minimum term of two months; the initial month plus the termination month.
2. Refund Policy. There are no refunds available on this PRODUCT.
3. Sharing your user account. Only authorized users (members) may view and utilize this online training. You may not allow others to view this video with you or share your membership or login information with anyone else. Doing so is considered an unauthorized and infringing use. If you are an office manager/broker/owner and wish to present this training to your agents, then you must purchase an office membership and pay for each agent according to the pricing schedule. Individual agents may share their views with a spouse or team member.
4. Unauthorized Uses. As a condition of your right to purchase the PRODUCT, you agree not to (1) copy it, (2) alter, revise or make derivative works of it, (3) rent, loan, or distribute it for use by others, (4) allow or enable non-members to view it or (5) sell, sub-license or knowingly participate in the preceding activities with any third party. Unauthorized use of the PRODUCT constitutes infringement of copyright and other applicable laws.
You agree to pay David Knox Productions, Inc. $5,000 for each unauthorized use, along with all related legal and other fees and costs, damages and penalties incurred by or due to David Knox Productions, Inc. You acknowledge that the above fees, costs, damages and penalties are reasonable and are based on the expense and diligence required by David Knox Productions, Inc. in monitoring and pursuing unauthorized uses of the PRODUCT and the loss of value caused thereby. You agree to be jointly and severally liable for the breach of any terms herein by your employees, associates, collaborators, employers, independent contractors and/or other third parties who participate with you in effecting such breach.
5. Support materials. Authorized users (members) may download and print the included PDF support documents, but may not distribute them to non-users.
6. Copyright Ownership. David Knox Productions, Inc. owns and retains all right, title, and interest in and to all of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights in the PRODUCT.
7. Enforcement/Interpretation. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota and applicable federal laws, without regard to conflict of laws provisions. Jurisdiction for any proceeding related to this agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in Hennepin County, Minnesota.
8. Binding Agreement. I have read and agree to these terms and conditions of use and agree to use my best efforts to ensure that the PRODUCT is not copied or otherwise misused in the ways specified in paragraph one.