Subscription pricing is based on total agent count. Please select the correct level.
is worth five hours of tell me
These videos will SHOW your agents the skills necessary to be productive. With all you do to run your company, make your life easier by letting David and his real estate industry experts train your agents for you. We highlight CEOs, trainers, managers and top producing agents to help give your agents the advantage they need in this market.
You can support the training with these remaining tasks:
- Teach your company proprietary services
- Facilitate agent role plays
We'll do the rest.
- Fresh material: With new videos every month, our content-rich, online monthly videos feature current best practices of top producers and provide insight on their secrets to success.
- Top producers: Agents from all across the country share their tips on best practices for new and experienced agents. Watch them in actual transactions!
- Nationally recognized speakers: Our speakers are continually interacting with top brokers; fortunately they share with us some of the current trends and tips to successfully build a lasting practice.
- Support Materials: A wide variety of relevant downloadable support materials accompanies the videos, including outlines, charts, scripts, dialogs, worksheets and more.
- Action Plans: This powerful feature allows managers to enroll agents in a clear training path and monitor their progress, holding them accountable.
- Mobile App: Agents can use the "Knox Training" mobile app to take our videos and Action Plans on the go, letting them watch or listen anywhere and anytime.
Our pricing format has two goals: to be reasonable, and to be fair.
Pricing is based upon your company or office agent count, not on how many will watch.
Two month minimum
One month notice of cancellation
6 month minimum if returning after cancellation
To make this pricing more fair and economical, we offer mid-level pricing at a reduced rate. It’s a bit confusing, but worth it to achieve fairness.
The “Go to next level at” column indicates at what user count it is less expensive to select the next level.
For example: if you had 68 users, the price would be the $237 (50-agent level) plus $3.50 each for the 18 additional users ($63), totaling $300. The next level, at $297, is a better price and allows you to go all the way up to 100 agents.